Wednesday, March 7

Not really my day.

Yesterday I was in a Sec school for their career day exhibitation together with my sup. After that, we made our way to town after it has ended. Just before, we were going to leave the school, it started pouring. We had no brollies. Luckily another colleague was still there and she gave us a lift to the bus stop just outside.

Sup and I then made our way to town. I'm meeting hubby for a dinner and movie while sup is meeting her hubby for dinner in town.

All was well on the bus and MRT ride. Got out at City Hall and then I made my way to Robinsons. I wanted to get this...
Clarins UV Plus, sunblock of SPF40.

My nominated store is in Robinsons, City Hall, so on the way ma morever, I have the Robinsons card... I exited out of the MRT and went to the store. Asked about it and all, then the sales told me, OOS! (Out Of Stock!) Alamak!!! I ran out of sun block lei!! Was banging on getting it today lei! =( hai... No choice... the next nearest outlets are those in Bugis, Orchard. Yar, I'm heading towards town, but to PS lor. Not that side of Town. Chiam liao this time, no sunblock.

Then no choice, before I can even think of any other solution, hubby called. He reached already. Sunblock save for another day then!

Then this morning... for don't know what reason, my hp refused to wake me up. It won't even start no matter how many times I tried!!! Argh!

Don't tell me, the phone gone case already... Not even a year old lei. Pls don't die on me so soon lei! My practise is to change after 24 months or 21 months earliest wan lor. Not ready to change HP yet, so don't die yet huh!

Hubby says no battery. Cannot be, last night when I off it, still got 2 bars. How can it be at night no use and this morning flat?! Anyway, for the time being, it's working. SO just pray that it continues to work well till Mar 11 2008!!! Or really have to have an early death, then "dong" till Dec 07.

So needless to say, this morning late for work lor. =( Somemore, no breakfast too!

No comments: