Tuesday, March 6

THE shake.

I was sitting in office working on some documents for both school and work and then... out of a sudden, I felt a bout of giddiness that came over me. I looked up and then everything was as normal, so continued to do what I was doing.

But the feeling came back again!

At this time, my office mate stood up and asked if I felt the building shake.

DUH!!!

So what I felt earlier was not my giddiness. But the building! OMGooness. Just how clever can I be?!

I thought it's coz of the construction that the building shook, it was much much later then we found out that there's a quake at Sumatra.

wah sey.... AMK also affected lei! Ant the feeling is scary lor. Really can feel the building shake.. My first ever quake in Sunny SG island.

Ah Teck told me to evaculate the building and we did! We went to the HDB flats nearby for kopi. -_-" If the building falls isn't it the same?!

Really... Just how much MORE clever can I really really get huh?!

No comments: