For THIS!!!
21 July 2007. SATURDAY.
I'm marking this day in my calendar.
Question is, should I get that version or this version?
Think I'll get the adults' version, since the rest of my previous books are the "Adults" version.
Last question! Should I get the DELUXE or the normal Hardcover then???
Arggh!!! So long more before July 21 comes. And that information is from Amazon. Think locally, even slower! =(
Good news is that I just checked Popular website and they the pre-order have already started. But, they are unable to state the price of the book.
Should I make an order now? Or should I wait for a wee bit more???
On a completey different matter, I just came back from a very filling lunch of this - Claypot Hor fun.
It's nice! But also very hot!(Hot as in tongue burning hot, not the spicy, chili hot lar). The Keow Teow is smoother and softer than usual. I felt the gravy is not as sweet as the normal standard as well.
But overall, not bad, for $3.60, quite ok. I got an egg to go along with it, hence mre expensive.
But I like it, think we will go back soon to try the next dishes.
21 July 2007. SATURDAY.I'm marking this day in my calendar.
Question is, should I get that version or this version?
Think I'll get the adults' version, since the rest of my previous books are the "Adults" version.Last question! Should I get the DELUXE or the normal Hardcover then???
Arggh!!! So long more before July 21 comes. And that information is from Amazon. Think locally, even slower! =(
Good news is that I just checked Popular website and they the pre-order have already started. But, they are unable to state the price of the book.
Should I make an order now? Or should I wait for a wee bit more???
On a completey different matter, I just came back from a very filling lunch of this - Claypot Hor fun.

It's nice! But also very hot!(Hot as in tongue burning hot, not the spicy, chili hot lar). The Keow Teow is smoother and softer than usual. I felt the gravy is not as sweet as the normal standard as well.But overall, not bad, for $3.60, quite ok. I got an egg to go along with it, hence mre expensive.
But I like it, think we will go back soon to try the next dishes.


No comments:
Post a Comment