Tuesday, March 13

How come so different?!

I recently bought these during an online spree...

女人我最大Shimmering Pearl Eyeliner in White and Pink.Supposed to look like this after application. Looks nice hor? =) That's why I bought it.

But very disappointingly, it does not turn out anywhere near it after I applied! Must be me, not enough skills lor! =(

I guess with the RIGHT technique and skills and whatever else it takes, my eyes can and should look like this kawaii girl below lor. But erm... No lei, NOT anywhere near it...Got to try very much harder to get that kind of effect liao.

I not related to this girl lor, so don't ask me for contacts or any thing. She's the model for the item I bought so I just use her pics.

But she is really cute hor? I was NEVER cute to begin with... so, no wonder the applied already also so different. =/

No comments: