Did you all notice something different?
Yes?? No?? (if your answer is 'No', then either this is your first visit (then Welcome), or you don't come often enough or you need to get your eyes checked soon mann...)
Well, YES! I changed my blogskin. =) Nice pinky tone now. I like! =D But sadly, I lost all my pandas..... =(
If you have not change ur blog template, you should. The new template is SOOOOOOOOOO easy to use! Really it's click and drag or just cut and paste. Coming from an IT illiterate like me, trust me, it's easy. Only thing is, I don't know how come my pandas are gone. Possibily due to the fact that it was Hubby who pasted the pandas for me and I have no idea where he buried the bulk of it.... so.. anyway... depends on my mood la...
If I have nothing better to do tonite, then will go and find some of those Pandas that I love... else... stick to this till I get bored of it again lor. =)
Yay!! Weekends are here... Have a good weekend everyone!
BTW, is the IT fair worth going huh??
Friday, March 9
Any differences, ya reckon?
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
4:58:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment