Wednesday, November 7

Bag(s) Spree

Earlier today, Lynn was showing me this link from a forum and then she told me the bags are pretty and best of all, CHEAP!

So, how could I miss out the chance to get something right?! So, eagerly, I went to check out the webby, and there are a few pieces that are quite pretty I must agree. But, don't know why, something stopped me from ordering from the organizer.

I then went to check with another friend of mine, whom I know have just organized a similar bag spree not too long ago. I know it's too late to tag on my orders but was merely asking her when will she organized another spree and you know what she said?!

"Oh! I just ordered. Too many orders, so supplier splitting into 2 shipments. If you don't mind waiting hor, then you let me know quickly, I tag on to my existing order lor. My shipment is due to be sent on 17 Nov."

OF Course I don't mind waiting. And within a matter of minutes, I let Lynn know too and what happened was, she too decided to ditch that spree and join me instead.

My gut feel is, no matter how good the other organizer is, it is better to have my own friend doing the spree. Furthermore, the spree that my friend is organizing, carries the same / similar bags, more varieties, prettier and most importantly of all, CHEAPER!

YES!! Cheaper! The first spree was already very cheap. Making it maybe just slightly over SGD $20. But this one, my friend has discount (15%!!) so the bags costs less than $20 including shipping to Singapore!

Happy not!? hahahahahaha... So, end up, I bought these 2 bags. I don't know to get this in the dark brown or white at first. But my sis said, since this bag so big, which she think I won't use that often, get white. Since the white is prettier! Would have bought more, if not for the fact that I've asked Aw to help me get a bag from Japan, which hor, he DIN get it for me, coz it was out of stock! Argh!!

Anyway, I think also good la, just get 2 pieces to try out the material. If the material is not that bad, next time then get some more lor. I very sure my friend will be organizing the spree soon. Especially, CNY is round the corner. hahahahaha....

The supplier is based in Taiwan, so not sure how long it will take to reach here. Maybe in end Dec got new stock and if the bags are not too bad, I may get a few more for CNY too. Anyway, the price is soooo cheap, buy, use, spoil then throw away and buy new ones lor. Won't feel too heart pain kind.

Good things must share, so for those interested, the supplier link can be found here; PG 美人網.

2 comments:

Ah Jean said...

gal gal, your bags on plane to singapore le. will reach in a wk time..

Saroette said...

woo!! Very fast lei! And you were saying will take sometime.

Very fast! Let me see your bucket bag hor. I'm still thinking about it. It's small enough for my weekends to church la. I like. Show me show me!!

I can't wait to get them!