Oh dear. Oh dear....
I can't type as fast nor as smooth as I used to anymore. My fingers are hurting and I find bending them difficult and painful too! And the reason is none other than because I'm holding the DS Lite for hours at a time playing Mario Brothers! =(
It's really no joke ok! I can feel my knuckles (both hands) numb and my thumbs, where the fingernails end to the side are perpetually in pain! Cause I'm holding the DS for hours and then my thumbs are forever pressing on the buttons to make my Mario run, slide, jump and shoot...
The good news is, I'm at the ending stage of World 6 already! Just 2 more "worlds" and then the whole game is complete! But of course, I'm pretty sure, I will go and replay the 2 other worlds that I've missed out. And then replay the whole game over again.
It's really very very addictive lei!
I go to sleep thinking of how to clear the "worlds" and wake up with "clear the worlds" I think this addiction is here to stay until I cleared the last world already. Which, I think I should be able to clear by this week! hahahahaha
I still have a brand new game which I have not even inserted into the DS, so engrossed with Mario am I.... Also, any kind souls know where to get *ahem* games for DS? Please please send me links lei.
I badly need new games already la. I have my r4 and SD card all ready. Just need you know, erm.... for lack of a better word..."contacts".
I think I'm interested in "Mario Kart", "Cooking Mama" for the moment. Or another other cutesy looking graphics and games ok?
BTW, when I'm not playing with my DS, hubby is taking over and he's engrossed in those mini games that comes with Mario Bro and he's now trying his best to beat his own score of where Mario tumbles into a hand drawn trampoline and then bounces into the opened trapped door. =/ Using MY DS to play lei. *hurmp* And he was still, "don't buy la. Waste $$$".
Anyway, tml I won't have the time to play much with it cause, I'm going for a course at British Council (which I totally forgot, till my Mgr called to ask me). Good thing is, the building is near to Hubby's work place so will go to 'work' with him tomorrow morning. I'll be bringing my DS with me, but I doubt, I'll have much time to play lor. =/
I think also good la hor, give my poor fingers and hands a rest and then also delay sometime in completing the game. I only got the game on Sunday lei. Today is only Tuesday and I've completed more than half of the game already. It's time I slowed down a little too. =P
Tuesday, November 27
I'm so addicted...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:55:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment