I hit town today with the sole intention of picking up my reservations at Tangs and to check out just 1 item of the Benefits Cosmetics.
And the lessons learn are:
1) NEVER trust myself to go to any shopping malls alone.
2) NEVER pick up my own reservations.
3) NEVER pre-decide what I want to get. Usually happens that I say just get this and I end up with more.
I broke every single thing up there and the damage is really heart wrenching. =(
I got these from Tangs. Warcoal lingerie and Benefit Cosmetics. Yups, that's all I got from Tangs and the damage was over $400! *Piangz* I should have bought the That Gal, Primer from US. Cheaper! Argh! Forgot at that moment.
Seems too little items to cost more than $400? Well, put it this way, I now own enough lingerie to last me for the next 2 years. That sorts of quantifies, justify, whatever "i-fy" the amount since we all know how expensive ladies' lingerie are. And after spending ALL that money, I got immediate application to the new Tangs card and 2 umbrellas from Warcoal. Long and short.
I decided to get my ass and purse out of Orchard FAST! and I went to my next destination, Ikea after that.
Took a bus and bump all the way down. Thank God, it was a rather quick ride. Else, without lunch, I'm sure I'll be doing a merlion right there in the bus.
Of course, in Ikea, how can I missed the meatballs and chicken wings right? The only thing is, I'm alone, so I cannot order too much. Else it'll be wasted. By the time I reached the cafe and settled down, it was already 2.30pm. Very very hungry, I managed to devour almost all the spaghetti with meatballs in tomato sauce and 2 chicken wings. =P The meatballs still go better with their original sauce, the tomato sauce tasted weird.
Anyway, I've satisfy my cravings and after a rest, it's time for me to go and get what I came for. To make up for the guilt, I did not have dinner. So it's a 2 meal thing, I figured the fats spread over 2 meals is better than all in 1 meal.
I'm looking for their Christmas wrappers. Usually they have very nice and cheap ones. So, I'm on a quest! Not sure if it's still too early? The wrappers not so nice.... but I do not have time to come back again, so I just get whatever they have.
I heard they have very very comfy bedroom slippers and I wanted to get it too since it's very affordable and mine's wearing out.
After walking round level 1 many rounds hoping to catch some Christmas things that I may have missed out, I finally decided to call it a day and head for home.
Loot at Ikea was quite disappointing. I thought I'll buy lots of stuff, but I only got these! Oh... I decided to get that plastic wastepaper basket for the study room too. Cause, I'm sooo sick of having to walk in and out just to throw rubbish!
And the damage, only slightly over $26! Not inclusive of my lunch la. This must be the cheapest ever shopping at Ikea!
Anyway, pictures of yesterday's loot.
3 pairs of heels from URS. Ya... Black and Brown are same design. I need both color heels and this particular pair's cuttings suits my feet very well, so get both. The fact is that I've worn out a pair of Black previously, and this is like a re-order! hahahahaha... Middle pair is the one that is at a mere $20. SO how to miss it right?!
I've been searching for this since I saw it early this year or did I see it late last year? Anyway, at that point in time, I already wanted to make. Was already choosing design and hubby say so childish, so I did not.
But now, seeing it again, I decided if I missed it again, I'm not doing justice to myself, so I went ahead.
I wanted my all time favorite, Tare Panda. But they don't have, so I settled for my second favorite, Piglet. But they don't have much of him either.
Hence, the best is just to mix and get a bit of everything and still have my choices. So cute right?! =) I'm gonna stick them on my textbooks, study guides, lecture notes and hmm.... I'll find something and somewhere to stick them anyway, I planned to do this when I first saw it but hubby say too cutesy.
Chey! Should not have listened to him then lei. One of my classmate also did the same! She has it on her pens even! Now, I've missed out sticking it on 1 whole year's worth of text or maybe stationery!
For $7, I got 72 pieces of individual stickers all personalized with my name. It comes pack in a cute plastic folder too! Happy lor. Even though some call it "act cute" whatever la. As long as I like. So what if others find it not to their liking right?
And from Clarins, I got a Clay Mask and my usual Blemish Control from the "Truly Matt Series", whatever it means...
$75.
What can I say? Beauty comes at a price. And a rather steep price so to add.
So in a mere matter of 2 days, I'm poorer by almost $600. It's another 2 weeks to pay day and my last credit bill is an almost massive $1900, which thank God again, most of it are joint expenses, so means I don't have pay all of it on my own. =)
Thursday, November 29
damage. dAmAgE. DaMaGe!!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:40:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment