Honestly, I'm terrified to hit town nowadays. The crowd, the lack of space to try on anything, the mad rush to take, try and pay and the worse of all is the temptations that comes and oozes out from every single corner of Town.
Yups, I'm terrified to go town now.
But, still to Town we must go once a while, to catch the Christmas lightings, the festive mood and the cheer from it all.
And that's what Hubby and I did after my course at British Council ended. I actually just want to get my redemption item and also a blemish treatment from Clarins. I ended up with a Clay Mask too. Zipped over to Fancl to get washing oil too and I also got a very nice pastel calendar, which came free with any purchase.
Then I decided to hit Tangs, as I wanted to try on Benefits. Took the train and within minutes, Tangs. Tangs was kind of empty and that kind of surprised me. Seriously. Benefits did not have much people, so I tried what I wanted, got the brochure too. And I decided, NOT to buy locally, the prices are horrible!! SOOOO expensive. I shall wait for some sprees of some kind to be opened before I buy.
Warcoal was empty too and I had the SA all to myself. Tried, tried and tried. Got what I wanted but I remembered the wrong date for the 12% rebate. The SA told me I can make reservations, come back today or Friday to get it and get the 12% rebate. That is what I'm gonna do later! Hit Tangs again.
Just as hubby and I were leaving Tangs, Irene called out to me. Woo.. It's been a long long long time since I last saw her and we are in the same organization. =/ Best of all, I asked her for the URS card and she had it! Ha!!! Now I can go to URS and get my much waited and needed heels! As they refuse to accept just NRIC without the card. Was thinking of Irene when I was at City Hall and she appeared like magic in Tangs. hahahaha..
Best of all, in URS, I got the 2 pairs I wanted and more. They were having a 50% off for selected model and I got 1 pair at just $20! So all in, 3 pairs in about $70. That works out to be about less than $25 per pair! hee.....
There was the usual Christmas things at Basement and we went to take a look at Christmas trees after we got our bread. I SIMPLY love looking at trees. SOOO pretty. =) And just as we were about to leave, I saw something tat I've been searching for some time.... and this time, I got it!
Surprisingly hor, Hubby did not say a single word of "don't buy" lei. He merely let me swipe to my hearts contents!
I'm too lazy to take photos and post it now, as I'm gng to Ikea in a while and I guess by then I'll have more loot. Will post everything together to save myself time and in a lousy attempt to cover up for my laziness!
Thursday, November 29
Nearing to Christmas...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
9:50:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment