Friday, November 9

Eat and Shop

After such a long time, I finally met up with Godma and Bro for a nice long leisure lunch and chit chat.

We had our lunch at Hey Hey Hot Pot. We had the lunch set and the vegetable soup was good. Bit as it was set, the items of the food they gave us were a little limited. I personally did not like the dim sum items... the skin was too thick and then the fillings tastes weird. But it was a good place to yak and chat. As we were the only customers in the afternoon! It was till much later then another table was filled up. We spent a good 2.5 hours there just eating and chatting and catching up with each other.

Then, we took a slow walk to this pastry shop and got some famous pastry. I got a box too, Moon Pies or some thing like that. Tastes good! The filling is thick and the pasty light and flaky! I like!

And after all the eating, we still managed to fill ourselves with yet more food! This time, it was tea at Ajitei, Bugis. I had green tea ice cream with japan red beans with mochi. Wah! Shiok!!! The red beans is different from the kind that we have. It's very very mushy and sweet!

After a good hour there, Bro went back to office, Godma and me continue to walk around. We took the MRT to Orchard and she went to pick up a top at Zara. I did not buy anything since I've been overspending at F21 sprees recently. =( The clothes at Zara don't catch my attention too, not that I tried very hard to find something anyway.

Then, out of the blue, I wanted to get a tote that is suitable for me to go to work in... so walked around. I found one. I LOVE it!!! But, it's a freaking $500!!!!! $400 after discount! So no way, am I going to spend that kind of money on a bag. So nothing. Godma then told me, she saw something similar in Tangs the other day and we went to Tangs then.

The moment I saw it, I quite like it already. It's similar to the $500 bag. But at a fraction of the price! =) Big, roomy, soft, good quality and nice! Best of all, after using my Citibank points, I only paid $37+ only!

Seem to be getting lots of bags lately hor. Must control my spending. But I must add hor, in all my meet ups with Godma and Bro, today has got to be the cheapest already. Lunch, tea and bag is maybe only $60? hahahahaha

Was supposed to go to Risen Christ for a talk. But feeling rather tired and lazy. So decided to come home on the excuse to study for exams. But I've been sitting for the last 2 hours, either in front of the google box or labby, watching TV programs or blogging!!! Argh!!!!

Like that how to survive my exam?!!!!!!!!!! =(

Must really really study!!! But when I think of the boring Law Modules half of which I don't understand, I'm sooo reluctant to pick up the notes, study guide or textbook la!

No comments: