What made me so happy?
Well, for a start, there was good food, good company, much joy and laughter, jokes and a very enjoyable afternoon with my friends as we all trooped to Emma's house for her house blessing.
I like her newly renovated house. Simplicity at it's best and the colors are soothing and calm. Nothing better than coming home to a comfortable and welcoming home after a hard day's work, I say.
About a handful of us went, since she kept insisting that her house is too small to hold too many people. And in a way, I think she's right. Not that her house is small, but more like, the crowd is just right and all are comfortable with each other. So that made the house blessing really nice.
The next thing that got me happy?
I got my bags from the spree. Very fast, I say and best of all, the bags are nice lor! For that kind of price I'm paying, I'm willing to forgo the quality. But nice! It's so big and roomy and soft! Just my kinda bag! Suddenly, I have like 2 brand new bags waiting to be used. 1 barely used bag.. woah.. like a lot of bags. But I like that kind of feeling! Where it's like you have so many things, you are spoilt for choice and can't make a decision rather than because, you have to make a choice because there's none to choose!
And finally the last and most happy of all... I got my DS Lite already! No need to wait till tomorrow!
I cannot resist the temptation anymore and even though it was raining cats and dogs in the afternoon, I dragged hubby to AMK Hub and made the purchase for it. Cause, I've compared the price in Junction 8. Price same, but don't have the color I want and limited games + they don't have the r4. =/ Far East is cheaper, but to travel there and back just to get it and got to wait till tomorrow, not worth too!
So I got my brand new DS Lite in Pink. I wanted the metallic rose and it was out of stock. The new batch coming in next week! NEXT WEEK. No la. I settled for Pink.
I got it in a bundle and that includes, the DS Console, White Crystal Casing, Screen Protector, r4 and a 1GB memory card. And how can I get console without games right? Especially Mario Brothers right?
So I got Mario as well together with another game, which I read have rather good reviews, Animal Crossings.
The total damage to my pockets was $443. =( That's the only thing that is not so agreeable with my pocket. Other than that, I'm very pleased with what I've got!
The NDS is really an addiction, I say. The moment I got it, I asked the SA to insert in the game card for me and I immediately started playing with it while at my parents in laws place for dinner. I can't put it down at all! Totally addicted to it! The NDS comes with enough battery to last for maybe 2 hours? I think I played at least so long before the battery died!
I've just cleared the first 'world' or Mario brothers and kena stuck already! Kept dying wan lei. SO sad. And I'm loving the Mario Bro! The graphics are oh so cute! Mario can grow up to GIANT size and storm through everything and anything! Even the horrible tortoises and triangle don't know what brown thing looks cute lei! And those fireballs that Mario throws even leave a trail behind!
I can't wait for tomorrow to come, so I can start playing with my Mario again! The lucky thing is, I still have 1 more week of MC, so I have lots of time during this period to play with Mario Bro on NDS and read my books which I got from Carrefour, also.... the house needs to be cleaned. Laundry needs to be washed too. =( But other than that, I think I won't be online much with a brand new toy to entertain me and of course 2 totally new games to break into too!
I think my MC is not gonna be enough. Thank God for long long leave coming in Dec! Woo hoo!!!
Sunday, November 25
I'm super happy!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:27:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment