I've long been waited for this day!
The dreaded exams are finally, FINALLY over! =D Just had my last paper and it was rather different from the specimen paper we had.
I think I won't fail, but I don't think I will do very well for this module too. That makes both my core modules for this semester "don't do well". =(
My law paper was hopeless, 2 hours to answer 5 essays and I hardly had time to complete. Much of it was in bits and pieces, I did not even write complete answers.
Quantitative Methods (QM) should be better, at least it's 2 hours for 4 questions, I can more or less answer but I now know there are some mistakes already.
Anyway, what's done is done, I cannot do anything anymore now. But rather, pray very hard, to at least still receive decent grades for this semester. Other than that, it's time to enjoy my long awaited holidays! With Christmas coming, parties, celebrations, gatherings, presents, not forgetting my DS Lite... How NOT to enjoy my holiday? hee
Holidays... Here I come!!!
Woo hoo!
Friday, November 23
It's OVER
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
12:51:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment