Wow....
These last 2 sprees that I participated in, items reached me very very fast lei! I only ordered it about a week ago, the most 2 weeks and today, both items were here today! I ordered the items on separate occasions but so happened that both reached me the same day too.
First Purchase: Demin Leggings

Nice hor? I've never tried leggings with the leg hole and the price is reasonable so decided to try. After all, leggings are the vogue now and it's soooo comfortable!
It's from Korean supposedly, so quality wise I should not have any worries. I've taken a look at it and indeed the material is very soft and feels comfortable too! Good! I'm happy already.
I also got my DD masks via post. This spree organizer I must say is the most pro so far, she actually has a checklist enclosed with the package stating what are the items in the spree, those that I ordered, and the postage price too! So, at once glance, I can tell what I ordered!
Wow! I'm impressed at how organised she is!
This time, I only ordered the Collagen and Citronnella masks as mine were already running low. So, it's time to replenish my stock. I really like getting items from sprees.
First, there's LOTS of costs savings.
Second, it's quite exciting and fun waiting for the items to arrive via mail... I'll be looking out for the items.
Third, I can quickly hide the items before hubby discover I've made some damage to the pockets! hahahahahahahaha
My bags from the PG Mall have also arrived. Since bags are heavy, I've managed to ask hubby to collect them for me from the organizer tomorrow after work too! Hooray! =)
Now, are there anymore sprees waiting for me to discover?!
Edited to add: The lady fell sick, so have to wait till next week to get my bags from her. =( A little disappointed now though.
Tuesday, November 20
Sprees
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:55:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment