Monday, August 28

Surprise!!

Happy Birthday to You! Yes!! YOU!!! You, Trina!!

I shan’t say how old you are la, since you guard it sooooo carefully! But this is for you..

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Trina,
Happy Birthday tooooooooooooo YOU!!
*please add in the music on your own la, unless you wanna hear my croaky voice over the phone.

Have a wonderful celebration with your love ones, Darest Trina!

P.s. Ur present is ready since last week, when can meet me then I pass you!

4 comments:

Tritri said...

WAH!!! heheh birthday song!!!! :) *muck* Thks :) We meet up on Thurs after I send my mum to office???

Saroette said...

This Thurs cannot leh, I got a school visit again. =(

Tritri said...

hmmm fri shld be ok unless sudd got interview, fri u can?

Saroette said...

onz! haha.. C u Fri then! Hooray!!!