Did you notice all the new and cute pics here??
All thanks to hubby who helped me put it up. I like it. Isn't it cute?
And yes, Tare Panda is my favourite character. I simply love it. So cute. So lazy, so comfortable just lying there!!
I remembered I was very crazy over this character a few years back. I have ALL the stickers, notepads and letter sets of the panda. I even have a stencil in which I can trace it out! haha...
What made me suddenly want to put it up was coz I was surfing and came across this blog. It inspired me to do something similiar. I wanted to copy the whole skin and used it actually. But hubby made me go and find pics for him and he helped me put it up. I have no idea what he did but it works and that's all that matters to me! haha..
Very very happy!
Thursday, November 16
Did you notice it?
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
6:09:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment