Hooray... the weekend is here. And officially I'm off work already.
Nothing bad this week except for that stupid horrible dream I had a couple of nights ago. Bleh! Pui! pUi! PUI!!!
Already made plans to go shopping with my sis tomorrow. Cannot remember when was the last time I went out with her. Seems like we are the 2 lonely souls in SG now. Anyway, she will be stuck alone at home, so just as well that we accompany each other tml.
I know what I wanna get already. haha.. to get that pair of Charles & Keith heels that does not have my size in J8, Bishan.
Then to cosmestic counters to do a makeover in my colour department...
Christmas pressies...
Clothes and anything and everything that catches my eyes.. and best of all, no hubby to nag at me.. So I can let myself go tml. Yay!!!
Need to also have a good dinner with sis then. haha..
Friday, November 24
Off for the weekend.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:31:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment