Tuesday, November 7

sweet!

Earlier, a secondary school came here for an "Oral Presentation Workshop" for their Secondary 3E and 4N students.

I know the teacher in charge coz he has been coming for the last few years frequently, and I like the way he handle his students. He is that kind who can gell very well with them yet at the same time, firm with them.

He is one of the few teachers that I've seen will actually bother to keep his students behaved and quiet while out of their school and in our compounds. For this, I truly respect him.

And this teacher is quite cute looking too! =P Also, he is very sweet. Whenever he comes for some sort of workshops or visits with his students. He makes it a point to present us with a token of appreciation. Not that, I like the gifts. But it's the tthoughts that count. Really.

This time, he presented us, the 4 ladies with a cute bear + 4 tie pins. The bear is maybe a good choice. But tie pins? haha..

So see? Not that we like the gifts, but we appreciate his efforts and that he is thoughtful enough to just offer a token of appreciation.

Best part is, today, he came with another gorgeous looking male teacher! He speaks so well and he's so good looking that when I look at him, my heart beats faster ok! And it's not just me who feel this way, my other colleague feels exactally the same way!

So there! He IS gorgeous!

No comments: