Thursday, November 9

Yeah! Yeah!! YEAH!!!

Can guess that I am very, in fact super duper happy from my title right?! hahaha..

YOU BET I AM!!

Coz, I'm going to have the afternoon off and then hit the towns with hubby later. It's been sometime since I last went to town with hubby on a weekday. Though I've been going shopping and all but it's always with Godma or friends and it's not the same as going out with hubby.

I mean come on, if you hit the towns with ur friends, you cannot possibly go.. "Darling, my hands are aching, can you help me with this?" neither can you go, "Darling, can you buy this for me?" right?!

So, although hubby will stop me from buying most things, but I think we will still be able to have an enjoyable afternoon later. =)

Gosh! Look at the time! I better hurry and dash off... bye bye!

No comments: