I woke up this morning feeling pretty. It's hard for most to wake up feeling pretty I guess. With messy eyes, blury mouth and probably not so good breadth, how to feel pretty first thing in the morning right?
But I truly was feeling pretty. Could be those romance novels that I've been burrying my nose in for the past few days which results in good dreams or could it be the lunch with 3 guy colleagues later in the day? I have no idea.
So anyway, I went to prepare myself for work and best of all, after applying makeup, I feel even prettier! Changed a mascara and woo... my eyes immediately look bigger and softer. Not really the same as usual. Nice! =) WOAH!! Today IS a good day for me leh! hahahaha..
Probably at the excitment that I can bring my new plastic cover to work and use it when I've been waiting for it for so long. But guess what? After I showed it to my office mate, he assumed I helped him buy it and he paid me back the amount. =_="
I also pai sey to say I buy for myself so I tried to say that this 1 is a heart shaped knob let me have it first and I will get another one for him. He says it's ok, he don't mind. That made me really pai sey and ok lor... I let him have it first. Also blessing in diguse lor... my cup's mouth is too big, the cover does not fit well and also I can't lift up the cup using just the lid, coz it's too heavy. So just as well ba.
My colleagues brought me to eat at a vegetarian restaurant behind the Thomson Plaza earlier. Was to thank me for helping them in their short course recently. Quite pai sey but then since they insists, then go lor. Free lunch ma. =)
Food not bad. Kind of ang mo vegetraian I feel. I had spinach something pasta and a mushroom soup. All herbs and veggies. Healthy meal. Since it's a treat, I have no idea how much but I think close to $14 max. Coz of all the various taxes. That restaurant is somewhere in Jasmine Road. Quaint and quiet little place tucked away in all the private houses. Not bad. But I won't go again on my own la, not a veggies kind of person. But I do agree that once a while, eating pure veggies is healthy!
Talked about catholics, christian and also schools. 1 of them was asking me how and where will I place my kids in future, and I honestly told them the 2 mission schools near to my place lor. And they were suitably impressed saying that I've planned so far. hahaha.. But for us, no need to plan mar, definately our kids will go to mission schools, we will want to put them in mission schools. So not much planning needed I feel, just need plenty of prayers that there will be vacancy for them. haha..
Tonite, tomorrow nite and Friday nite will be spent in church coz of the triddum talks on "Community in prayer". I heard some of the priest who are here for the talks is very good. Should not miss kind. So yup, 3 nites in church for us this week.
Wednesday, November 22
In a Pretty mood
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:23:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment