Have you ever tried waking up one day and just feel terriably down? As though the end of the world is here and nothing seems to go right no matter what?
I woke up feeling like this yesterday. I can't even blog about it coz I was just feeling sooooo down and miserable! For some strange reason, I woke up at the same time, doing the same thing but the feelings and actions are different.
I tried on 3 sets of clothes before I'm finally satisifed with my outfit which is not fanastic too. Breakfast wif hubby was in silence, he did nothing to upset me. My hair was in a mess, coz it's grown too long and it's curling out everywhere.
My shoes don't match not coz I wore the wrong pair of shoes but because I had nothing to match. The only thing it matched was my bag. My bag was too small, I had to hold my books in the hand.
I missed my bus came to office slightly late. The sun was too hot.
Nothing seems to be right for the whole day!
The day began to look brighter and better during my usual MSN chats... Metro said they had the plane that hubby wanted. Stock was coming in later.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
finally, yesterday is gone. Today is not so bad.
Tomorrow WILL be better!
Tuesday, November 14
Helpless
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:40:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment