Thursday, February 22

Back to work

After the long CNY break, it's finally back to work today.

Feeling tired, dragged myself out of bed this morning, feel so envious of Hubby whose still asleep as I step out of the house! So to cheer myself up, I decided to deck myself in my CNY finnery! Was in everything new except for my bag.

Nice red top and a checked black,red & grey skirt. Pretty pretty is me, pretty pretty is my mood on the way to work too! Only thing is, then I started to realise the heels is giving me problems, the part where I 'kiap' my toes to the strap, is 'kiapping' me too! Gosh! Painful lei. =( So sad, this pair is one of my favourite pair among the lot I got for this year!

Worse, I still have lessons tonite, how to walk like tat, no choice, will be wearing the pair of super flat slippers to class.

Today is the first day of work, also is Ash Wednesday, since I'm having lessons, no choice went for the lunchtime mass instead. Hubby was there when I arrived. He was supposed to go for the evening mass but his training was cancelled so he can joined me.

Halfway thru, I began to feel very very sleepy. Must be the evil one at work, coz I seldome doze off when it's Fr Yim whose celebrating the mass. Anyway, I came back to office at only close to 2.15pm. Luckily, no one was looking for me.

The moment I stepped into campus, got a sms from my sup. Last min meeting with a teacher. Since I'm free then, joined them. Boring lar. The teacher is ok, I dislike his HOD. Irriating character. But then again, work is work, so still have to do what I got to do for them.

Just came back from class, reading some of the notes and then blogging. Feeling tired. But there's so much things to read. TONNES of materials and so many TMAs to be completed. Really feeling drained and yet, to be honest, my semester has just started.

*SIGH*

No comments: