I declare......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That I've OFFICIALLY finish the FIRST assignment for the silly "Learning to Learn" (COR154) as at this moment. The only thing that I need to do will be to find a way to submit to the lecturer!
I manage to actually find a software online to do mind mapping and complete it within 5 hours... I know lar, not fanastic, but today I downloaded and I can actually use it, I think it's quite a good attempt lei.
Next to tackle, my media module, since the assignment is due 5 Mar. But I think I'm almost done for that also, so not so bad. Just need to read thru and answer the rest of those that I did not answer. Hopefully, during the tutorial this week, will be able to gain abit more insights.
2 more online tests as well for next weekend.
Jia You! Jia You!!!
Sunday, February 25
I declare...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:17:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment