Tuesday, February 6

Not again...

Following my 2 days MC not too long ago... in fact less than a month ago. I am now officially down again. =(

This time is the starting of the flu, miagraine and slight fever. (Last time was the eye infection!) SO yeah, I have officially claimed 4 days worth of MC in less than 2 months since the year has begun.

If I am the boss, I will be darm pissed mann! 2 days just before the mad house and now another 2 days just before the JAE.

I have no idea what is wrong with me.. I know I've been sleeping late, was trying to read some course notes before the start of the class... Doc says, I must have been too stressed and also lack of sleep. I think the lack of sleep is right. Stress... I think she must be right too.

I think I must have been too worried about the lessons.... So, in the end, what do I get? 2 days worth of headache which started on the right then "ran" to the left!

*Sigh*

How come I so weak wan?!

No comments: