Wednesday, February 7

update

Haven't been blogging much these days. Kind of tried and also nothing much interesting to blog about since the previous entry about the facial.

Lessons @ UniSIM has just began on Monday and just after a day, no, should say night, I'm tired out. Seriously! Lesson usually start at 7pm most times and by the time we end it's 10pm, some groupings, discussions, clarifying with the lecturer on somethings, it's already close to 10.30pm by the time I leave campus. By the time I'm safely home, it's already 11pm lor.

After bathing and all, it's time to sleep and wake up for a brand new day. Not to mention, I try to do a bit of revision that was covered during the lesson earlier and also try to prepare for the next lesson.

Kind of miserable life as I think of it now. Especially, since, this will be the kind of life that I'm expecting for the next 3 years. But like what others have previously done and advise.

"Just clentch your teeth and get it over with!"

Not an easy life, but I guess, there is really no choice since, I have already chosen this life.

And guess what? Just after the first lesson, no I should say before the first lesson, I have had this nagging headache on my right that just won't go away. Since I was in the sun earlier that day, I thought it was the sun. Ate a panadol but no use. The worse is, the headache 'ran' to the left yesterday! For the whole day, I bear with it. Finally, cannot take it anymore, went to the doctor after dinner at my PIL's place.

Doc's verdict?! "Over stress" Heh! Before the first lesson, already over stress??! Then how am I going to manage for the rest of the year?! Wah lau....

Win lor. My body so weak... Anyway, I'm given 2 days MC, for today and tomorrow. So, now resting at home. Read thru the notes for tonite... chatting on MSN and also watching this Japanese show "1 Litre of Tears".

According to tears sis, this is a very very sad show of a real life story. Her advise, "Prepare lotsa tissue from episode 4 onwards"

-_-"'

No comments: