Hit the town with my sister this afternoon, after Hubby left for JB for don't know what seminar with his friends.
Sis wanted to get a watch and she had a $100 City Chain vouchers, so we went to look see. Well, she finally bought it after much comparisions. She was also looking for either capri or 3/4 pants and we went to Isetan to look around too.
Found a few that looks nice but she looks horrible in it and all those are not cheap kind, like almost $40 for a pair. But, luckily for her, she looks ugly in it, so no need to buy lor. Hahaha.. Then I found the one that I bought at the AMK hub, found it in her size and she tried that on as well. BASKET lor!!! I bought it at $23 while Isetan selling it for $19.90!!! My $3!!!
The best is, my sis looks horrible in all the expensive ones, but this cheapo one, suits her well! >.<>
Dinner was at Peppers' Lunch. Not bad, except we smelt of BBQ meat after walking out. I was on the search for a pencil case and some stationery, but cannot find anything interestint at all.
Anyway, after buying $250 worth of Robinsons vouchers meant for Aw's housewarming gift this coming Saturday, we called it a day. Best is Robinsons don't have vouchers in $50 demoninations. So, no choice, got to get 25 pieces of $10.Heh!! Thick lei, that envelope!
Aunites are aunties! On the way home, this particular aunit kept squeezing me and my sis and then when there was a seat, she snatched it away from us!!
Wah Lau!!! Heng, I not very tired and also in quite a good mood! Else, I will also play the snatching game with her! Bleh!!! Aunties!
The whole of today, besides dinner and drinks, I did not spend $$$ on anything lei! Bought nothing home.
Don't know should be happy or sad. =S Shopping without spending $$$ very sian and very unsatisfiying lei.
But, good is, save $$$!
Saturday, February 3
Shopping Saturday
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:06:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment