Yups people, I'm down again.
This time even more serious. Bad cough and according to the doc, it's bronchitis. Lots of blackflow from the flu and I got to start taking this "lungs expansion" medicine that will make my heartbeat go faster and hands tremble.
So no choice, the doc gave me the childrens' dosage for this 'lung expansion' med. Not bad tasting at all lei. Sweet liquid kind! haha.. But the cough medicince tastes horrid. YUCKS! It's not the normal cough syrup. But the bitter kind. Just YUCKS lor. Bleh!
Been to the doc this morning, and another 2 days of MC. This time, there is antibiotics to complete as well. =(
I tell you, it's not cheap to fall sick lor. REALLY!
This visit to the doc is $62!!! My goodness!
And not to mention, these 2 days will chalk up a grand total of 6 days of MC in just 2 months. Great isn't it?!
Monday, February 12
MC MC
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:17:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment