Thursday, February 22

I'm HIGHLY stressed out.

I'm super duper highly stressed out N.O.W!

Thanks to the "super duper clever me" months ago when I was registering my papers, now I have a grand total of 4 modules for this sem. 75% of which are all half sem papers. And thanks to it, I have 7 projects (2 group work and 5 individual!!!) to be completed in MARCH 07! To be precise, the breakdown is like this...

3 Mar: COR154, Assisgnment 1 - Individual
5 Mar: TDSZ 151, Assisgnment 1 - Individual
9 Mar: BUS 105 AND BUS 201, Group Project(s)
23 Mar: BUS 105 AND BUS 201, Individual Projects! Complete with report, PPT slides AND a 8 min video clip ok!
31 Mar: COR154, Assisgment 2 - Individual

Yes!! I am HIGHLY stressed out for the month of MARCH.

Did I mention that I'll be having my F-I-R-S-T lesson of COR154 only on 10 March? The damn assisgment is due on 3 March!!!! My goodness, this is the FIRST time, I've ever heard of such a thing, haven't even gone for ANY class, lectures, whatever and then there's assisgnment?! So bloodly unfair! How would I know how to answer the damn question?!!!

ARGG!!!!!!

Someone, please remind me why on earth I ever took on such a crap timetable please?!

YA!! I know. My bloodly own stupidity! ARGG!!!

I feeling like crying, feel like I wanna tear all my hair out, feel like just banging my head (which is housing a not very clever brain) on the wall at this moment in time too! I feel like shooting my mgr & dir who got me into this situation too! If not for them to keep pestering me to GO and study, I definately will NOT be suffering like now!

ARGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, LEAVE me alone in March... (that's about 6 days later, in case you cannot count.)

The only, O-N-L-Y consolation I have? I only have 1 exam, written paper at the end of this Semester. Once, I clear the month of March with those freaking 7 projects, I'm almost done for this sem.

Thank God for small graces! AMEN!

No comments: