Thursday, February 15

It's my Special Day =)

Today is MY special day! My very own special day! =)

Guess who is the First person to wish me? Must be Clement & Family (during the SW Gathering last Friday) then followed by Tri, my dear friend and then Emma, Carol was the next! Alex took the 1st place in wishing me me on actual day itself! Followed closely by dear Hubby and after that my new project mate from the Contract and Agency Law, KH.

Feel so bless and happy that I've received so many Birthday wishes from the people around me! Don't know what hubby is gonna give me for my special day. But it seems that he may be getting me that nice brush holder I saw yesterday in City Link Mall. My guess is that he will bring me to go and get it later after lunch. hahaha

So not surprising lei. hahaha...

Update again when I lay my hands on it later... and see if it will be different from what I guess it will be!
Happy Birthday to MYSELF!

No comments: