Today was my first time in making a full meal for hubby... hai.. so disappointed.. the egg n pork din turn out the way I expected n for some strange reason, the white rice turnned out to be porrodge!!!
So disappointed... hai.. after so many days of cooking OK rice, today the rice turn to porridge!!! So sad.. hai... I think the food is terriable lar.. fm the look on hubby's face as he ate it.. v sad. I also make soup... this is relatively easy, just cut up the potatoes, carrots & onions,throw it into the pot add water n put to boil together with the chicken breast meat. Tat's it! At least, this one turn out the way it is supposed to be and hubby say not bad. =)
I wanted to make fried egg with onions n pork.. hai.... turns out I seem to just be frying the pork n onions with egg... Next time, I must remember to fry the pork AND onions together before adding the egg!! I think this is still passable...
The worse is the rice! for the last few days, I had no problems with it, but today, the rice turned to porridge! Hubby don't like to eat porridge and I think this is the worse thing. Hai..
I think I getting quite good at making porridge leh.. I hv been having porridge for dinner since last week, no wonder my porridge skills getting better lor... But I AM SICK of eating porridge!!!
Wednesday, October 19
Diaster dinner?? =(
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:11:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment