Wah!!! I think I am not such a hopless cook after all.. hahahahahahaha.. Though I cannot cook a fanastic meal, but hubby say nice... so happy leh.. hahahaha
Coz hubby bought the wrong kind of pasta sauce back, I was so worried that I can't make a decent meal out of it... but whew.... luckily hubby say nice!
These last few days that I MC at home, I have cooked more times than I can ever imagine in my entire life! I can now made porridge, steam fish, boil carrot with potatoe soup, pasta, cook rice etc... all these sounds v simple, I know. In fact, it IS simple. But to me, I think it is an improvment coz from nothing of cooking, I can at least feed hubby with a full meal.. so I am quite proud of myself lor.. =P
Tomorrow, I'm gonna make baked chicken and potatoe salad for dinner for us both. Not sure if it's gonna be enough... but I think I may make 1 more dish. A small piece of chicken and potatoe salad for us both don't seem enough for us both =S
Today, our AD photographer gave us back our photos together with the album and the CD's with all our photos.. some of the photos quite swt and do capture "the" moment i feel. =)
Here's sme photos for viewing pleasure... these are some of my favourite. =)




No comments:
Post a Comment