Friday, October 28

It's Friday!!!

Yipee.. today is Friday... =( but the last day of my MC liao leh... sian..

I have decided that later, i will go to J8 to change the baht currency and then buy somethings that we need for the trip and then go for mass and then for RCIA.

Finally, finally I can step out of my blessed hse.. hai.. waited so long! But kind of sian now coz last day of MC, won't have this kind of chance where I can laze at home for 2 whole weeks to enjoy.

Come Sunday, we are gng to BKK for honeymoon, but this 1 also sian.. coz go there, so many things I cannot eat!! Argggg!!! Then the week after that, come back got to go back office to slog.. hai... so sian.. the thought of it bores me liao.

Tonite, there seems to be some meeting that we need to meet up with the groups for our fun fair during CKT Feast Day on 20 Nov... So before I even slog at work, work for church 1st... but this 1 is not really work... this 1 is fun.. hahahahaha

No comments: