Went to RCIA... and no doupts my friends meant well, they all insists that I am not fully recovered yet. Like that how am I gng to go BKK on Sunday??
Also, the agency told us, our tickets are still not ready for collection as yet! So slow... but then again... coz I have not fully recovered, if the agency did not manage to give us the tickets, thenmayb we don't have to waste the $700++ that we paid??
My hope is like this.... not to waste the $$ that we paid... not a lot but still....
N tat silly father of mine, want to draw out the CPF $$ n go china wif the big woman's children!!! Of all ppl, go with them to China to "work"?? After the lesson, real live experience of 7th aunt, he not clever enough to c thru them??
Gosh!!! I'm so angry & worried right now!!!
Friday, October 28
Stupid!!!!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:51:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment