Hai.. the big black scar that I have been trying so hard to not touch and to let it come off by itself, peeled off while I was changing my clothes!!!
Argg... it hurts when the mark came off... I dare not touch all those marks on my face coz I've already peeled it a couple of times coz I din know it was pox. I really thought it was pimple so I went to squeeze n peel.. Now.. the whole thing came off!!! It still hurts... =(
Hubby has gone to get sme ingredients for dinner... We'll be making pasta. We wanted to go out and get it together.. But just as I was getting ready to take my bath, I tored the thing. Now no mood to go n get anything, coz I din want any1 to c my big scar... n I'm also afraid of gng out n the dust settle on the open wound and make it worse..
Hai.. just as we agree that today we will go out... this thing happen... Maybe, it is just as well coz I wont be able to go out and infect others then.. hai... =(
Sunday, October 23
sad sad sad
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:51:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment