Tuesday, October 18

What shall I make for dinner??

Hm.. ran out of things to cook my porridge... wondering what can I have for dinner... I'm getting so sick of eating pork, pork & mre pork!! I want to eat sme veg!!!

Have sms hubby to ask him to buy potatoes and carrots when he comes back fm work later. I was thinking I can use these 2 veg for my porridge and I can use the potatoe to make a salad for hubby. Add on a soup (instant kind lar) + a tuna sandwich, think that should be able to satsify his stomach?? Anyway, I at times only take a tuna sandwich in office during lunch when I don't feel like eating too heavy... I don't think the sandwich alone is enough for hubby but add on to a potatoe salad n soup.. shd be ok ba...

Anyway, there are still bread, biscuits n milk at home shd he feel hungry later at night... most importantly, coffee shop is just downstairs, he can go n get something easily too!

Ok! Settled! Potatoe & Carrot porridge for myself while Potatoe salad, Tuna sandwich & Mushroom soup for hubby tonite. At least is something different from the rice n hotdog everyday lar.

No comments: