Oh dear! Oh dear!
I woke up with a temperature of 37.8 degrees! (I have a habbit of taking temperature every morning coz of NFP)
Last nite, my temperature was at 38.2 degrees! I went to bed aching n sweating.. so hot! Told hubby I think I am having fever, but he say no... then i took a thermometer n stick it under my tongue then he believes me! Hmph...
Today, i went to c doc. Coz of no infection, sore throat etc, doc suspect it may be dengue... Oh dear.... given me 2 days MC.. chiam.. I still hv letterts to be sent to the schools which I have not manage to finish yest! Die lar... By the time I go back to office, it's Fri and I really must call the school to confirm before I send them any notes... die! Die!
So many things to do n so little time to do it! This letters are just for the "Discovery" programmes.. still have the "EW" programmes to be sent out as well.... I really hope that there will not be any cock up. If not, my head will roll!!!
Doc says since she cannot be sure if it's dengue till later (coz the sympthoms will only appear later) she told me to hv plenty of rest, drink lots of water n meanwhile, she will treat my fever n gastric flu like normal virus)
Came back slightly after noon, n sleep till abt 4 pm. Now i feel better. Just that body is still aching n stomach still don't feel too well.
Hai... pray for the best then. Nothing I can do except to listen to the doc, to drink lots of fluid n hv pently of rest n pray hard about it!
Wednesday, October 12
fever...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
4:37:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment