Wah... after so long, finally can eat CHICKEN!!! hahahahaha.. actually the doc did tell me can eat chicken lar, but my mum say CANNOT eat.. n when she does marketing for me, she din buy chicken so cannot eat lor.. hai.. just as well lar..
My mother today so swt.. she stir fry chicken with giner in wine, fry sme veg & made my fav soup - Corn soup then call us and ask hubby to walk over to bring the dishes over for our meals. So all I need to do is just cook rice and we can have our meals. She gave us enough for lunch and dinner!! At first, she say enough for us for our dinner tonite.. But when I look at it, i think enough for us both for lunch and maybe dinner. Then hubby says he want to go back hm for dinner coz have not been hm to c c PIL.. So just nice, we ate lunch together and I saved sme of the food for dinner. Just nice =)
Now, I'm alone at home again.. not complaing coz I hv the PC all to myself and no 1 to disturb me.. hahahahahaha.. It's good that hubby goes hm to hv dinner and spend sme time with PIL... coz this yr, his bday, we din go back... BIL sms him n ask y no go back.. quite ashamed also.. hee..
Actually, I quite enjoy gng to PIL's hse for dinner, for 1 thing, I no need cook, another thing, I don't need to wash up. Lastly, FIL will have lots of things to chat with me =) He called me yesterday afternoon to ask me how I am also, this FIL of mine is I must say sweet!
Went thru the net to try to find something which is easy for me to manage and to feed hubby come tml or Monday... feeding him is not tough.. coz he is not that fussy a eater.. But to provide him with variety (this is me, not him) is proving rather hard.. coz I can only manage that few things... hai.. must buck up more to make him some nice food. =)
I'm begining to understand what Godma meant when U c ur family eating & enjoying the food that is prepared for them... though I can't really say hubby "enjoying" the food... but at least I am trying.. n hopefully, I should be able to provide him with better tasting food in future lor... hahahahahaha =P
Saturday, October 22
Yummy yummy!!!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
8:34:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment