It's Monday today.. though I am still on MC and will continue to be till this Friday... I'm begining to feel sian le.. not coz I am stuck at home.. But coz when I think that my MC is coming to and end and I have to go back to work... hai... sian liao lor..
I think I am too lazy for words!! R&R at home for so long, and this Sunday gng for honeymoon. Which means I won't even go back to office for another 2 weeks and here I am worrying about gng back to work?! I got to be out of my mind!!
I can't believe this, I am 'resting' at home and I can still suffer from Monday Blues.. Gosh!!!
Hubby started work at his new co today but today is still training at Boon Lay.. darn far... I wonder how's his training coming.. will ask him tonite when we hv our dinner together =)
I think the most productive thing I ever do for the whole MC period is to prepare his breakfast & his dinner... I think for a short time, still quite ok and enjoyable to a certain extent. If I got to do this for life, stay home the whole day and do nothing, I will be bored to death! But of course if I am tai tai, can enjoy life, then staying at home also not a bad idea lor.. Now is, I am hse bound, no $ so definately NOT a tai tai so life not enjoyable.. hahahahaha..
hai.. almost time for me to go n prepare his dinner le.. got to marrinate the meat n prepare the things 1st..
Monday, October 24
Monday...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
3:29:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment