Woah.... I called the doc earlier today.. and good news!! She told me as long as my pox all dried up then I am considered as recovered fm the blessed pox!!! Yipee.... All my pox dried up.. but the scabs still there.. not all drop.. sian... But well, better than nothing lor..
Went to PIL's plc for dinner, been a long time since we went there for dinner. The feeling to be able to eat a decent meal feels so good!!! But the feeling to be able to step out of the hse to go out is the best!!!
In the afternoon, I went back to my parent's plc to pick up something n then showed them the AD photos.. Mum din say much just look and told me to develope some shots.. Then I just sat in the kitchen n talked to her while she prepares dinner. I realise, it's been a long time since I last did that. Kind of miss her.. hahahahaha.. But the thing is during n before the wedding, I certainly did not miss her at all!!
Dinner at in law's plc is good.. had fish n veg.. I've been dying for GREEN veg... n good! MIL cooked it... i really enjoyed dinner... must be coz i've been deprived for so long! While we were eating dinner, they were looking thru the photos... After dinner, I sat down wif them and we were looking thru it while they told me which pc they want.
I really enjoy talking to them... either I am hungry for human conservations or I am too bored or I really just enjoy it... hahahahaha...
Hm... In a way, PIL are quite warm ppl.. I used to find FIL v luo suo.. but after wedding... mayb now coz i'm 50% family.. so I no choice.. got to treat them better? All these while, I do like talking to FIL just that he likes to talk while there are interesting programmes on TV. hahaha.. I feel the family warmth when I go there.. in fact more than my own family..
I only pray and hope that this kind fo relationship will not change! And if there are changes, change for the better!!! =)
Thursday, October 27
Feeling good!!!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:44:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment