Saturday, October 22

scars!!!

Since yesterday my pox seems to be drying up and some of the scars have already fallen off.

I have taken on this unfortunate habbit of peeling off the dark n hard marks left behind by the poxes. I still quite vain so I did not touch those that's on my body nor on my face. It's those on my scalp that I am peeling off.

I cannot stand it esp when i run my fingers thru my hair, I find all those dried up things on my head... i've started to peel it off.. there are sme which are big n painful but I still peel.. itchy fingers tat's y!! I just hope, i do not make the situation worse by making it get infectious... The vain me told myself tat I must stop.. but the scars are making me irriated n itchy as well... argg...

Hubby told me those that are easy to come off probably wont leave much scarring but those big, black ones, he told me to leave it alone coz it may bleed... But my itchy hands... I think I hv just peel off ALL!!! I know i'm gng to hv an ugly scalp after this but I still cannot help myself from peeling... =(

This evening, out of a sudden, hubby called to say that he will come home for dinner. This gave me a shock coz I was not prepared to cook dinner for him. Thinking that he will go to the coffee shop near CTK to hv his dinner.. Hai.. so out of the blue, I got to cook him something.. Thank God, last nite, Trina thought me a simple dish. Toufu with minced meat. So I got hubby to go n buy toufu, soya sauce, seasme oil and I made him that for dinner. I also tried my hands at steaming fish today.. Not tat bad. I think can pass, but must remember not to steam it for so long the next time. The meat abit hard... Luckily, still hv soup from the last few days.. so heat up the soup, made the toufu minced meat and fried an egg for hubby... Fish is for myself lar coz I got to avoid so many things.. But I did share with hubby lor..

Hubby says ok, can pass.. so not tat bad after all lar.. I thought I will be hopless with cooking, but seems like I can make simple dishes after all... hahahahaha

Next time, I will try to make the mushroom, fishball with chicken soup for him.. as for dishes wise, I will go n find out some more simple, no frills, no fancy dish for him. =)

Sounds like cooking not tat hard after all, coz now, we only use steaming... coz if use fry or anything else, too much oil... lazy to clean mar... must go n learn to do sme more variety. Hubby says now he eat dinner... reason for not finishing the food is not coz not nice, is coz too much.. hahahahahaha.. of course lor.. coz now all the dishes he got to finish by himself, I cannot eat mar... but once I have recover fm this pox, we will be sharing the portion then it will be better lar, he will not have to finish all by himself. =)

Now, what worries me most is the scarring n worse... if hubby catches the pox from me means we cannot go honeymoon already!!! =(

No comments: