Woo YOO!!!
I have another date with my kaki for shopping on 6 Jan! This time with my sure-to-buy-something-Godma!! Yay!!!
I can't wait! =)
On a good and happier and thank God mode, finally, I'm making some leeway into the hugmoungous task of OH07! Settled the $$$, even did an excel list capturing the expenses. Did the paperwork for refreshment and walkie talkies which are way much easier than I thought it will be. Coz all use last year's reference. Refreshment is easy, can count. But I thought the walkie talkies will be problematic but my nice purchaser told me can re-order. Wah!!! Thank God man! No need to call quotes or anything. Direct order! Yay!!!
Then the talks part, need confirmation for the venues. Tours, I can finally start work on it tomorrow coz more details have come in.
All in all, making some progress into this event. Thank GOD!
*phew*
Thursday, January 4
Another shopping trip in the making...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:55:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment