After such a long time, I'm finally back to the days of assignments, mugging, exams, presentations & nerve wracking waiting-for-results kind of days.
Had a 2 hour seminar on "case studies" the professor is from don't know where. I cannot remember and he shared with us, how to go about tackling cases and to answer them. Went thru a video and a story case. I think I shd be able to do this. About half of his model answers were in my list when he went thru the thing at the end of the session. I think I shd be ok.
Had lunch and then was the Orientation proper. Registrationn starts at 1.30pm and by the time we went to join the queue, there were lots of people. But there were also some fringe events, where we can choose from 2 out of the Neo print, Profile Silhouette, Rainbow calligraphy, Hand Wax, SuDoKu, Kachang Puteh stall to redeem from our 1st class boarding pass. I joined the shortest queue which was the kachang puteh and then since still had 1 more of those cupons, joined the silhouette queue.
The silhouette lady is good! Within minutes, she had my profile out!
After all the boring introduction of the various heads and DEANS, my HOD addressed us. *SIGH*
He gave me such a stressful time after his speech... I don't even have mood to update now... another time ba..
*sigh*
Saturday, January 6
Officially a student once again
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:27:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment