Monday, January 22

call yourself educated lor.

Were you taught "never to judge a book by it's cover" from young?

I was.

But apprantely, some of my lecturers or rather one of my lecturer was not taught.

I had eye infection last week and anyone who has had eye infection knows that it will be best to stay OFF contact lens and any eye make up for the next 1 week (at least) to allow the eyes to recover.

Today is the 5th day, also a working day, no choice, already finised all my MC have to go back to work right? So what could I do? I had to go to office in my nerdy specs and also with considerably less make up than usual.

I know I not a pretty babe, so I cannot afford to go to office bareface. So I did apply sunblock and also a thin layer of make up base so that I won't look so pale.

And guess what happened? The lecturer who sits in the next door office, took one glance at me and din even bother to say "Hi" or even "morning" early this morning lor. (Not that I thrive on his "Hi" and "morning" just that it's curtesy ma! Especially when it's first thing in the morning lor!) Then throughout the day, when we bump into each other, he refuse to even acknowledge my pressence lor! SO DAMN RUDE! Call himself a lecturer somemore!!! BLEH! Even when I smile at him coz we pass by each other, he looked away!

Ok lar, I know I look very ugly today but necessary to do this? As though I don't feel bad enough! hurmp!

Not that I am praising myself, but ever since my depute performance as "Miss ISO", almost everytime when he sees me, he will call out to me and try to make small talks lor. And all the time, I'm not very keen to talk to him coz he has an accent and I cannot really understand. I try to avoid him and just get to my destination (usually my office) asap.

So I'm just being friendly as a colleague ok when I smile and acknowledge his pressence. But just coz I don't look good today, he ignored me totally. J-E-R-K! It's not the 1st time this happened. On rare occassions when I'm feeling lazy to dress up, and turn up in specs... he does the same thing.

He's soooooo shallow! I pity his gf/wife/mother/sisters! BLEH!!!!

Call yourself EDUCATED man. My foot!

No comments: