Sunday, January 14

Oops.. The bug has got me

After the huge success of shopping yesterday. Today I felt a void. A void that seems to be able to be filled with shopping and more shopping.

I just feel like hitting the streets again and filled my chest of drawers with more new things that I can use over the new year. Things like, I don't know, cosmestics, skincare? Opps! These should be DAILY products! Not even close to "things that I can use over the new year."

But when faced with the price tags that comes with my latest whims...plus, I'm not billed yet for my expenses yesterday nor for the previous month... and also the fact that my insurance bills are due next month.

I think I better hold my horses in spending even more more more on clothes, shoes, bags, skincare, cosmestics or even accessories!

Orh! But I still gave in to tempatition a few days ago when I went for my facial. My facial is in Toa Payoh and there's always many small stalls selling accessories. I've already lost count of the number of earrings I've bought from there!

Anyway, the point is, we are going a retro theme wedding this coming Saturday. I've got my clothes ready. But no accessories to match it and I got this when I went for facial.

So I guess with this now, hopefully, I can blend into the 'retro theme'.

But then even if I don't I still have 1) a new top 2) new earrings.

=)

I just LOVE new things!

No comments: