Friday, January 19

Haven't been lazing...

Though I was on MC for yesterday and today, I swear I have not been lazing and doing nothing at home.

Just yesterday alone, I must have chalk up at least 1 hour of call time on my HP! I called back office and office also called me and via the email and phone calls, I managed to clear yesterday's work.

And today, was also a busy time for me too!

Early morning, after brunch, hubby and I made our way to Uni SIM to collect my course notes and books and whatever else there is.

Then the plan was to then go to this ulu place somewhere in Jurong to collect the PC and then head for home. But after collecting my items, I realise that I'm in NP already! And they are having their OH today!!!

So. w/o anyone telling me, I made myself into a spy.

I went round, well not really round la.

Just walked around and then asked some questions. Not that I am totally a spy. I also did it for my youngest sis's sake since she is waiting for her results. Hai... but after speaking to those involve... I really think besides engg, there is no where else she can go to lor.

Anway, since we were carrying so many papper boxes of Uni SIM, we din have the energy to go too far. Since I was going to take 4 modules, I had 4 boxes! And the joke is, there was only 1 small book and 2 pieces of paper in 1 of the boxes! Gosh.

In the end, we asked for 1 BIG box and we squeeze 2 small boxes into it. Looking at the amout of books just for next sem.... I have a strong feeling that I'm gonna neglet this blog very soon.Back to NP OH, I like the uniform of the staff and students. Basically same design and colour but students in round neck Tees and staff in polos. Nice! Team spirit. Gave me the impression that the staff are more like friends rather than like staff.

Finally, after spending a long time there and after collecting these...

For my sis... doubt she'll read it anyway.

we made our way to this ulu place... something "penjuru". Collected the desktop and we had to call a cab to bring us home. The cabby also got lost while trying to look for us!

So, the first thing we did when we came home was to ... install and set up the desktop. Not bad looking after all for a free gift hor?

Good! hubby will not use my labby anymore. =) And I can have my labby ALL to myself now!

No comments: