First day of work after a long break and I think I more or less settled what I've penned down last night.
Not too bad a day I will say.
Finally more infor has come in for the OH07 and I can start work on it soon. Tomorrow. 2 meetings are being lined up, 1 for Friday, afternoon for OH07 and the other on Monday, afternoon for the EW07.
Gosh... 2 big events one after the other! How am I gonna manage that coupled with exams?? I really have no idea how!
Anyway, work aside, my day ended on a jolly mood! Tri and I went town shopping after work!! Made plans to meet in Taka, B2 and then we went for dinner at this pasta joint, I cannot remember the name now, but it's opposite MOS Burger. My first time in there.
The pasta was not too bad. I had the Bekin Duck pasta and Tri had the Laksa Seafood pasta. We shared an Oriendal Shrimp Salad too. These 2 pasta are the 'new' ones so we tried that. We got the salad coz the picture looks nice.. hahaha..
My pasta was abit too salty and oily for my liking but other than that not too bad. Tri's pasta had a tad too much coconut milk in it I feel. Anyway, I'm not a laksa kind of person so cannot give too much comments. The salad.. hmm... it's very simple. Just some halfed shrimps, veggies and pour chili over it. Not much mango taste as the menu says I should be tasting lei. Can do only la. Hmm... will go back but will try their gratins this time. haha.. cheese, cheese and MORE cheese!!! hahaha.. But I like their glasses. Quite unique. There's 2 groves for you to place your fingers while holding the glass.
After such a good dinner, we went to walk around. Checked out Fashion Lab, Taka and other stores for clothes for the coming new year. Can't get anything. Even check out cosmestics. But still nothing. I almost wanted to get the YSL concealer but on second thoughts hold back. Since 1) I can get better discounts in TANGS with my Citibank cards or in ROBINSONS with my OCBC card
2) I heard that I can get up to 20% off if I get from TANGS coz a friend of a colleague's sister is working there
3) Emma is gng to HK 2 weeks later, can ask her to get from airport!!
with all these possibilities for me to save $$ why should I go and buy it now right?! hahaha... Again, the cheapskate at work here.
We also went to my newest addiction, COACH to check out their collection. MY GOODNESS!!! The HOBO that I like actually costs a freaking $1155!!! The smaller SOHO costs almost $700!!! SOOOO expensive! But I still like it lei... haha.. In addition to the bags, I saw the wristlets and also aimmed another card & key holder. Gosh... so many I want to buy.. how? how? how??? And each and every item is at least $100. =(
Finally, we decided to go home and was on the way to the MRT station and just as I was desparing that we did not buy anything, we passed by Pepper Plus. She Tri found a bag and I wanted her opinions on a skirt I was aiming and showed her. Without showing her, I know it will not do. Bleh!! Very ugly. So din buy it. But she showed me the bag and I kinda like it too. So end up, we each bought one. Mine is black, her's white.
Finally! Managed to get something from our night out! Happy! Go shopping must buy something then shiok. If not, darn sian.
And since we stay soo near to each other (across the street) we practically went home together. The whole time chatting and catching up!
Fact of the day: First day of work and I'm asked twice "when am I having reproducing" -_-" I wish I can wear a banner on my forhead that says "After my degree" or maybe I should just change my nick to "planning for BB in year 2010".
And this is NOT funny. Don't let me know you are laughing, giggling or even smiling!
Edited on 4 Jan, 9.30am. The name of the restaurant is indeed "Pasta Cafe" thanks to Irene who lead me to look at the receipt. *Bang head* Should have thought of looking at the receipt for the name right?! *Faint*
Wednesday, January 3
First day of work ended with....
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:14:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment