Guess what?
Godma came back from Austrlia on 28 Dec and along came my pressies too! =) She bought a few things for me lei! So happy!
Got 2 tops.
A halter neck and spaghetti. The spaghetti is from "Crossroads" the halter a local brand. Nice not? I like. Come to think of it, the halter abit 'retro' with the 'flower power' isn't it... I think I can pass that off as 'retro'.
The spaghetti is meant as Christmas pressie and the halter is the pressie that she got me from her trip. She got me a pokka dotta dress too but size is wrong, so gave it to someone else. Sad lei! I was kind of looking forward to that dress coz I've never own a pokka dotta anything before and I absoultely trust Godma's taste! =(
Along with the clothes, came a big big bag of "Nougat" is assorted flavours. So pai sey lei. I asked Godma to help me buy and then in the end, she din want to take $$. So instead of just 2 tops, I got a big pack of Nougat as part of the pressies too.
There's many flavours lei. I haven't open though. Can slowly enjoy it. =) There's the "orignal crunchy", "golden boronia", "cappuccino crunchy" and even "green tea crunchy!" in this pack! Woah... I think I'm gonna have a good time just munching on all these!
Must guard it well, if not, later Hubby steal all and leave non for me! ha!! But he can share with me, if not I will grow too fat to fit into those 2 nice tops!
And!!! Godma helped me get the 6-in-1 lips gloss from Estee from Airport. Yay!!! Cheaper than retail. But the packaging is also different, it does not come in the box, rather just a plastic casing.
According to the sales, 1 of the colours is not available in retails... Let me see which it is. Hmmm.... All the colours seem to be different lei!
Where got same lar.
But nevertheless, I still like the shades in this pack. Very dainty looking. Hahaha.. Too bad the mascara is out of stock if not I can save more!
I thought the Estee logo is fasten by buttons. But hey. It's magnets! Ok, call me "sua ku" lor. But I really quite impressed ma. No wonder they charged so high prices! hahaha..
Next, I want the mascara, Lash XL, the YSL concealer which is priced at $52 in retails! My goodnes! Then... maybe the reduce fats cream of Clarins... I think that's about it FOR NOW.
hahaha...
WOMEN!!! No end to the cosmestics, shoes, clothes, bags, accessories! =.=


No comments:
Post a Comment