Tuesday, January 9

I kena robbed!

I swear, this will be the last time that I get anything from Cheers in campus!

The things here are soooo expensive!

Guess, how much this pack of Pretz and HL milk costs me?

$4.35!!!
Gosh. It's almost daylight robbery! Argg!! And I kena robbed lor!

Wah lauz! $4+ for just this ok!! I could have eaten a FULL breakfast in one of the canteens or even a more substential meal in MacDonalds! kaoz! And when will they learn to price tagged their products and put proper labels? This box of prets costs at full $3.50 placed between 2 labels that say $1.00 and $1.50 lor! Never would I expect the cost to be twice that amount right?!

I swear, I won't buy anything more than a pack of milk from them anymore.

Daylight robbery!

The ONLY one consolation that I can give myself is that there are 4 individually packed of 8 sticks and 4 green hearts on the box. WELL DONE!

No comments: