After a worrysome, adrenaline pumping and lots of prayers to the big boss up there, sleepless and late nights, long working hours and days without a decent meal in my stomach... the mad house had finally gone by. Smoothly, nothing earth shattering nor with any much unforseen-able things.
The mad house went on as planned and thank our big boss up there, we did not even faced a lack of student leaders as we orginally had feared we will be facing. We had surpluses of students during all the shifts and especially on Mornings and Saturday! Wow. Good sign for us coz we were not overly taxed. But bad news on the organising committee.. Means that not that much crowd. Sure to get it during the AAR following the end of this mad house!
Mad house is finally gone. And I won't be seeing it till 365 days later, I won't get to think and see and plan and do mad house till 2008!! Yippee!!!
I swear from now on, as I'm finally sitting back in my office, after all the hastle and stress, I'm gonna start praying that non of my team members and MYSELF will do the guides and tour route bit for the next year(s)!
Saturday, January 27
Finally. It's OVER!!!!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
6:06:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment