Monday, January 29

Still shopping mood.

A woman is a woman is a woman. TRUE BLUE! Even when darn broke and all still must shop and buy somethings. =(

Like take today for example. Coz the silly plastic tag containing my identiy card split right up, I had to go to the campus bookstore and get a replacement. Else I will have no peace walking around in campus without that silly dogtag and lanyard. Coz all the doors will be closed to me!

So, in the end, I manage to get this. Blue (which is not my favourite colour)but that silly lanyard is BLUE ma, so not much of a choice got to get a blue shade to match it right? My previous one was clear and in landscape. This time round, I decided to add a dash of colour to it and it shall be in portrait!

Since, I was already in the bookshop, I remembered that I needed an earaser to start the new term with. I have pens, ruler and pencil but no earaser so I needed one. Browse around and was looking for a cheap and reliable one when I finally found it. I also got a box of colourful clips to go with it, for me to hold my notes together when necessary since I have no intention of bringing staple or something like that. I guess, since most of the notes are already given to us, there is no need for staples la.Clips just for the occassional stray pieces of paper that I need to "kiap" together lor.

Actually, I was attracted to the colours rather to the necessity of the clips lar. I mean JUST look at the colour of the clips! Nice right? Cheerful looking too! I should have taken more care when choosing the box earlier and I will make sure there's either more pinks, reds or greens! Instead, I have to get a box that comes with like 10 orange?! BLEH!!!

Anway, I guess, less of my preferred colour will make me treasure it more??

But check out the earser! It's SOLID BLACK! I've never seen an earser in black lei. (Too long no go back to school) but it's hey! EXAM GRADE! hahahaha... And know what, among all the other white, normal ones, this is the cheapest lor.

So being the cheapo that I am, I got it without much thought. =P

But! It's NICE right?!

No comments: