The year is coming to an end and with it's ending, it brings about lots of work!
There must be something about the year end that I'm so busy. I'm so busy with the soon-to-be-starting Engineering Week activities. The grand opening is today in SP in the morning and tomorrow is the full blast of the activities.
I've been running around the whole day in my heels, yes, I could have worn flats but I went to the darn opening ceremony, my principal was there, the deputy principals where there and ALL my immediate directors were there too. Cannot be wearing ugly flats right?! So, was in heels and walked round campus a few times today.
Tomorrow is the darn start of the programmes and I have a grand total of 285 students just in the morning. *sigh*
And for the next 3 days, there are morning and afternoon programmes not to mention that I have 2 more visits next week, which reminds me to hunt for the staff to chase for student leaders to lead the visit. Then another week long of Discovery programmes.
And the most most dampening news for today must be this, duty list for OH07 is out. And we are doing the same thing again!!! Hump!!
Why can't we have a job rotation and change this to someone else? This is really really tough to handle!!
So, what's so happy about year end, tell me?
Also, not to forget those blessed haze from Indonesia just makes life sooooo much even better now lor!
ARGGGggggg


No comments:
Post a Comment